Bohyme Remi Revitalize - Moisture Conditioner
- Amount Of Pieces Per Pack - 1
- Weight - 8 Fl. Oz.
- Material -
- Hair Texture -
- Weft Length - NA
- Authorized Bohyme Retailer
Color & Straightener Safe UV Protectant
No Parabens No Sodium Chloride
Made In The USA
- Sclerocarya Birrea Seed (Marula) Oil - Packed with powerful antioxidants and replenishing oleic acids for deep hydration. Adds shine and helps seal split ends.
- Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil - Deep penetrating oil that instantly absorbs into hair producing incredible shine, helps control frizz, softens and aids in curl definition, and conditions hair
- Panthenol - Form of Vitamin B5 that penetrates through the cuticle of the hair and acts as a powerful humectant that helps hair maintain moisture in the cortex and on the surface, leaving it more pliable, shinier, stronger and thicker
- Phospholipids - Hair and skin conditioner that attracts water to hair to maintains long-lasting moisture
- Amino Acids (Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine) - Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins and are used to strengthen, repair and condition the hair shaft
- Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate - Antioxidant that conditions hair and protects against damage
- Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate - Increase moisture and hair body, suppleness and sheen, and improves texture that has been damaged by chemical treatment
- Ascorbyl (Vitamin C) Palmitate - Functions as a hair nutrient, conditioner and antioxidant
- Spirulina Maxima Extract - Deeply nourishes and restore hair's natural moisture balance.
- Rosa Canina Fruit (Dog Rose) Extract - Nutrient and scalp conditioner
- Panax Ginseng Extract - Skin conditioning and promotes hair growth
- Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract - Hair strengthener and hair/skin conditioner.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice - Saturated with essential vitamins and minerals that help heal scalp, add sheen, luster and shine while fighting frizz and restoring hair back to proper health
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein - Helps repair and condition hair
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed (Marula) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit (Dog Rose) Extract, Panax Ginseng Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Amino Acids: [Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine], Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methyl Gluceth-10, Phospholipids, Panthenol (ProVitamin B5), Citric Acid, PEG-90M, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Methylisothiazolinone, Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Acetate, Ascorbyl (Vitamin C) Palmitate.
WHAT IS STANDARD ROUTINE HAIR CARE?
All hair extensions sold by Simply Hair Co consist of remy human hair and should be gently untangled using a loop brush or a medium hard bristle brush.
Brush your hair in the morning, when needed during the day, and most importantly before going to bed. Always brush your hair in sections. Start Brushing from the ends of the hair and work yourself up to the scalp area.
When going to bed, long hair extensions should be braided into one or two big loose braids. The purpose is to prevent tangling, damage to the attachment, and traction of your own hair where the extensions are attached.
A tip that is very healthy for both hair extensions and your own hair is to use a pillowcase made of silk or satin. It is less damaging and helps retain moisture in your hair much more than materials like cotton.
WHAT HAIR CARE PRODUCTS DO YOU RECOMMEND?
Our recommendation | Bohyme Remi Revitalize hair care set available here
HOW DO I SHAMPOO AND CONDITION MY HAIR EXTENSIONS?
Brush your hair thoroughly before shampooing and conditioning using a bristle brush, a loop brush, or a soft rounded wide tooth comb.
First, wet the hair with water. Apply shampoo by emulsifying the shampoo in your hands, dab and gently distribute throughout the hair. Do not rub where the hair extensions are attached – be gentle.
When rinsing out the shampoo, let the water run through your hair from a top down position. Lift you hair up a little where the attachments are to help the shampoo rinse out. Take your time with this.
Once the shampoo is rinsed out thoroughly, use conditioner from about 2”/5cm down from the attachment going through to the ends of the extensions. Use a wide tooth comb with soft rounded teeth. Comb your hair to distribute the conditioner through your hair. To rinse out the conditioner, the water should run through the hair again without any friction.
Avoid applying conditioner to the areas where the hair extensions are attached, as this may loosen the attachment and could make them slide. Conditioner applied onto the tip or weft of the extensions might cause them to soften and could make the hair start shedding.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I SHAMPOO AND CONDITION MY HAIR EXTENSIONS?
It is recommended to shampoo your hair extensions two to three times a week in the morning or during the day. If you need to shampoo in the evening, make absolutely certain that your hair is fully dry throughout the hair extensions before going to sleep. Check to see that the hair is dry around the attachments.
Natural oils that are part of your body’s own chemistry and styling products like common over the counter shampoos and conditioners can build up and dry out your hair. These are meant for the instant gratification of creating shiny or bouncy hair, but will often contain harsh agents and other content that will tangle and matte your hair extensions. It will strip your natural hair of all the good healthy natural minerals and oils.
CAN I USE DRY SHAMPOO WITH HAIR EXTENSIONS?
We have received many questions about dry shampoo – think about what ‘Dry Shampoo’ is supposed to do – absorb the oil on your scalp and hair! The natural oil on your hair extensions will unfortunately also be absorbed and this can cause the hair extensions to dry out, which can cause frizz and breakage. Though it is an efficient way to make your hair look fresh, unfortunately we can not recommend the use of dry shampoo.
It’s actually confusing that it is named shampoo since it’s not cleaning your hair, but instead it absorbs or ‘capsules’ in the oils on your hair and scalp. The powder will stay on your scalp and in your hair until you shampoo it using a wet Shampoo.
Shampooing your hair and scalp using a wet shampoo is what removes debris, dead skin cells, body oil and dirt, such as dust and pollutants from the surrounding environment. We are aware that shampooing & conditioning, drying, and styling take a lot of time. A time saving suggestion is to only shampoo your own hair on the top from extensions and up.
ARE THERE ANY SPECIFIC DRYING TOWELS YOU RECOMMEND?
We recommend using the Bohyme Microfiber Towel available here
Microfiber towels are friction free and will not be harsh on your hair as other towels. They will actually make your hair smoother. These towels are great to use for the rest of your body too.
When towel drying, gently squeeze out excess water and blot with the Microfiber towel. If needed you can wrap the towel around your head, but do not rub or turn your head upside down to roll your hair in the towel.
HOW DO I BLOW-DRY AND STYLE MY HAIR EXTENSIONS?
Excessive use of styling products and high heat should be avoided. These are elements that will shorten the lifespan of your hair extensions, and are not good for your own natural hair either. Heat can soften the attachment, make your extensions slide, and can damage the weft, tips, or PU on your skin wefts. Always use heat tools on a medium-low to low setting.
When drying your hair with a blow dryer, setting should be on medium to low heat, avoid any damage by being careful and stay away from the attachments of your hair extensions. First, comb your hair thoroughly with a loop or bristle brush, always starting from below. Lift hair carefully and blow dry from a top-down direction.
HOW DO I DRY MY WAVY OR CURLY HAIR EXTENSIONS?
When blow drying wavy or curly hair, you can use a diffuser. While your hair is wet, finger through your hair or comb it thoroughly with a loop or bristle brush. Then squeeze your hair using a microfiber towel to create the curls. Using a microfiber towel will also make your curls smooth.
Use the diffuser – the setting should be on medium to low heat. Pick up the hair starting from the ends, keeping the hair inside the diffuser. You can move the diffuser upwards picking up more of your hair as long as you hold it in a diagonal direction. If you need curls further up, angle the diffuser direction toward your head avoiding heat onto the attachments of your hair extensions.
CAN I USE A FLAT OR CURLING IRON WITH MY HAIR EXTENSIONS?
Yes, you can, but invest in irons of better quality this will extend the lifespan of your hair.
Heat will shorten the lifespan of your hair extensions and are not healthy for your natural hair. Heat can also soften the attachment and make your extensions slide, and can damage the weft, tips, or PU on the skin weft. Always use heat tools, such as flat and curling irons on a medium-low to low setting and stay about 2”/5cm below from where your extensions are attached.
WHAT HAIR CARE PRODUCTS SHOULD I AVOID?
Avoid products containing:
- Moroccan Oil
- Sulfates and Parabens
- Dry Shampoo
WEATHER, SPAS, SAUNAS, & HAIR EXTENSIONS – WHAT SHOULD I LOOK OUT FOR?
Yes. Summer, beach, sand, and swimming pools may turn on our big happy smiles! Consequently, our hair extensions may not be happy if not properly protected.
Sun, ocean water, sand, and chlorine from swimming pools can result in hair tangling and matting. They can also strip the hair color from your extensions or change them to colors you barely knew existed! Sand can find its way into the attachments of your hair extensions and start loosening them. Fortunately, there are preventative measures that you can do.
If you swim regularly, we highly recommend wearing a swim cap to protect your hair. Before swimming always wet the hair with clean water and add conditioner to the extension hair 2”/5cm down from the attachment to the ends of hair, then braid it and put on the swim cap.
If you forgot to bring a swim cap, at a minimum wet your hair, apply the conditioner, and braid it or clip it up. Try to keep your hair above water.
Wetting your hair with clean water and applying conditioner will provide some protection by creating a barrier against the harsh chemicals or ocean water. Also, it will keep your hair from soaking up the sunscreen or other Lotion from your face and body.
Shampoo and condition your hair as soon as possible after you finish swimming.
Sun & Beach
Use a hat or bandana to cover up your hair when you're out in the sun. This will prevent the sun from drying out your hair and fading the color, and also the sand from penetrating into the attachments of your extensions.
Spa & Sauna
During spa or sauna visits, brush your hair out completely. Braid and wrap your hair in a cold damp microfiber towel.
📦Free ground shipping on orders $89+ And Same Day Fulfillment in the cont. US
We ship from Chicago, IL.
SHC RETURN PORTAL LINK
We are pleased to accommodate returns from United States based customers within 30 days after the order ship date on all items, unless the item is opened, worn, or tampered with or marked as a final sale item. Original packaging is required. If return items do not meet these terms, the returned items will be shipped back to the buyer at the buyer's expense. We do not accept returns for items shipped internationally.
Use the easy SHC RETURNS PORTAL to print a prepaid shipping label. Once we receive your shipped return, a $15 fee will be deducted from your return for the use of this label.
You may also ship the returns back using your own shipping method. However, we recommend that you send your package with tracking and insurance as Simply Hair Co does is not responsible for lost returns.
CAN I RETURN FINAL SALE ITEMS?
Any items that are marked as "final sale" do not apply for a return. Thank you for your understanding.
*All orders over $89 USD include FREE standard shipping to the US. Kindly note, we are not currently shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, PO Boxes, and U.S outlying islands. Applicable rates apply. Your order is shipped from our warehouse located in Illinois (USA).
- Any order being shipped to a destination outside of the united states may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied and collected during checkout. A summary of these charges will be included in the 'Taxes' and/or 'Duties' line(s). The order total presented at checkout will be the exact amount that you will be billed. there will not be any additional costs billed upon delivery or due as c.o.d. charges.
- When placing an order for delivery outside the united states, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. charges for duties, taxes, and the carrier's collection fee are in addition to your shipping charge and must be borne by you.
- Some items may require special handling as specified by federal, state, and local regulations governing the transport of these items; therefore, the shipment of some products to certain locations may not be possible.
- All prices are shown in u.s. dollars ($usd). the item price is exclusive of any import duties, taxes, and shipping charges. such fees will be calculated at the time of checkout, and will be displayed under 'duties' and 'taxes', also in u.s. dollars ($usd).
- By ordering goods from this website, i hereby authorize a licensed customs broker chosen by the operator of the website to act as my agent and to transact business with the applicable border services agency to clear my merchandise, and account for applicable duties and taxes.
- International orders are subject to duties, customs, and value added taxes. If you are shipping your order outside of the continental united states, as a condition of sale, you acknowledge and agree that title to your order transfers to you after exportation from the united states and immediately prior to importation of such order at the border of the ship to location and assume all risk and responsibility for the import clearance, duties, and delivery to final destination. These charges must be paid upon placing your order.
It will take 1-2 business days to process your order, regardless of the shipping option selected at checkout. We ship Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays. We cannot guarantee Saturday delivery, even if your shipping is upgraded to express. We do NOT guarantee to ship orders the same day. Please allow up to 2 business days for orders to process (for example, if you order on Monday, your order should ship out on Tuesday or Wednesday). You will receive a confirmation e-mail with the tracking link once your order ships which can take up to 48 hours to update. If you do not see your shipping confirmation email in your inbox after 2 business days, please double check your junk/spam or promotions folder. Express shipping options and any other third-party fees are non-refundable. We cannot be held accountable for any delays caused by the carrier.
Kindly note that if inaccurate or incomplete addresses are provided, or if there are unverified details with your order, it may delay processing by an additional 1-2 business days. We encourage all customers to thoroughly review their shipping and billing information prior to checking out to ensure any possible delays are avoided.
Your package may or may not require a signature. Most packages are delivered to the mailbox or front door of the address provided, however, it is up to the delivery courier to decide if the package is safe being left in the open. If they deem it unsafe, they will hold the package at a local post office or re-schedule another delivery. Our best recommendation is to input a shipping address where you know you or someone else will be available to accept the package (a work address or a friend's address).